QualificationsAs a valuation analyst, Jeff Harwell is committed to professional training, continued education, and active involvement within his professional associations. That commitment is an important distinction for clients and their professional advisors.
- CVA – Certified Valuation Analyst
- MAFF – Master Analyst in Financial Forensics
- CMEA – Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraiser
- NACVA – National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- NEBBI - National Equipment and Business Brokers Intstitute
** NACVA’s designations serve to advise other professionals, prospective clients, and the community at large that the member has satisfied the Association’s rigorous standards of professionalism, expertise, objectivity, and integrity in the fields of business valuation (CVA or ABAR), financial forensics consulting (MAFF), and the services that fall within the scope of these disciplines.
** NEBBI’s CMEA designation is assurance that the appraiser is a professional who has the training, knowledge, experience, and background to render a Certified Machinery and Equipment Appraisal Report.
** NEBBI’s CMEA’s machinery and equipment appraisals are performed to standards set by the requirements of the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP).